East Europe Foundation is looking for a Coordinator of Verkhovna Rada Speaker’s office activities (full-time position) for USAID RADA Program, which aims to promote a representative, accountable and independent parliament – the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
For more information about the USAID RADA Program, please visit: http://radaprogram.org.
Coordinator of Verkhovna Rada Speaker’s duties:
- Assist to Speaker’s analytical and research department;
- Develop communication capacity that includes work with SMM and other communication channels;
- Act as liaison between USAID RADA’s Program and Speaker’s office;
- Contribute to the collection of monitoring and evaluation data;
- Perform other tasks upon request by the Chief of Party.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- Previous experience of working with a development project, NGO, or International Organization;
- Knowledge of political issues and elections preferred;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Excellent communication skills in Ukrainian and English: reading, writing, and speaking;
- Knowledge of political issues;
- Knowledge of the parliamentary committees’ work;
- Detail-oriented and highly organized;
- Collaborative, team-oriented individual;
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Experience in managing databases, social media sites, SMM;
- Comfortable with virtual communication – through email, Skype, social networks, and the Internet;
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), additional experience with database or websites.
Date of starting work: September 2020.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Coordinator of VR Speakers office activities in subject line of an email. Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone inquiries, please.
Deadline for submission: July 31, 2020.