East Europe Foundation (EEF) is looking for a candidate: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (full-time position) for USAID RADA Program, which aims to promote a representative, accountable and independent Parliament – the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist’s duties:
- Establish and Maintain system of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E);
- Constructively support Project Managers with expertise and technical assistance, to improve ongoing project M&E and effective information use;
- Collect monitoring & evaluation data ;
- Develop M&E sections for project proposals as appropriate, e.g. narrative approach tailored to technical approach, timeframe, and budget; illustrative results and indicators; provide M&E input for other proposal sections including staffing, budgets, and technical, as needed;
- Work on targeted M&E activities with external partners to support project implementation;
- Analyze, maintain and report upon M&E findings regularly to internal stakeholders through participation in the Senior Staff meetings; highlighting areas of concern and success for new project development and improvement;
- Ensure easy access to M&E reports, data and progress reports on results achievement.
- Provide oversight over relevant subaward recipients, maintaining relationships and monitoring their activities and outputs;
- Contribute to regular programmatic reports to donors and EEF;
- Perform other tasks upon request by the Chief of Party.
- Masters degree or higher in Sociology, Management, Mathematics, Economics;
- Experience in the field of monitoring and evaluation and project development and implementation;
- Knowledge of M&E instruments and methodologies;
- Previous experience working with a development project, NGO or International Organization;
- Fluency in Ukrainian, Russian, and English languages;
- Skilled communicator, both verbally and in writing;
- Detail-oriented and highly organized;
- Excellent time-management skills;
- Collaborative, team-oriented individual;
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Strong computer skills.
Send CV and brief motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submission: January 10, 2017. State job title in the subject line of an e-mail. No phone inquiries, please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.